About Us


The school is established, owned and administered by the All-India Anglo-Indian Education Institution, New Delhi, registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. It is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, which was established by the late Mr. Frank Anthony in 1958 in liaison with the Cambridge Syndicate and continued as the elected Chairman till his demise in December 1993.