Documents Required for admission
Details of Infrastructural facilities available in the school, Academics, Sports and Cultural Activities is given in the School Prospectus.
List of supporting documents to be attached by the Parent at the time of submission of the Filled Registration Form:
- All candidates:
- Municipal Birth Certificate (Certificate issued by hospitals/affidavits will not be accepted).
- Copy of Ration Card in the name of the parents (Mother/ Father having name of the child, Voters I-Card of any of the parents /Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Delhi Jal Board Bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child, Aadhar Card issued in the name of any of the parents, Domicile certificate of the child or of the parents - (for Address Proof).
- Letter from the Hony. Secretary of The All-India Anglo-Indian Association, Delhi Branch (For Anglo-Indians)
- Certificate from the Parish Priest or Pastor of their respective Church
- Baptism Certificate
- A copy of School Leaving / Board Examinations Certificate and Membership Number of Alumni Association.
- Fee receipt/ copy of School I.D. Card / School Report Card of the Sibling.
- Incomplete Registration Forms will not be considered for admission.
- Please enclose a copy of all the necessary supporting documents, duly self-attested by the parent of the pupil, for securing the points eligible to you at the time of registration/submission.
- No amendments will be entertained later.